Skip to main content

David Archuleta - Every Word You Said Mp3 Ringtone Download

David Archuleta - Every Word You Said Mp3 Ringtone Download
used to think that the world wasn't round
and everyone believed
then somebody took a leap of faith
and sailed across the sea
baby i rolled my eyes when you spoke to me on saturday
you said i shouldn't hold back just because i'm afraid
afraid to know how i feel

when i'm alone at night in bed
and your voice is calling out in my head
i heard every word you said
every word you said

how do you know me like this
when did you climb over these walls
you figured out my weakness and you barely know me at all
you... diamonds on every finger of my hand
and it's beautiful
so beautiful to know how i feel

when i'm alone at night in bed
and your voice is calling out in my head
i heard every word you said
every word you said

i was scared and you know
fear can always bring you down
i'm ready now
to hear everything
tell me everything
i used to think i'd never find love
but i listened and i believe
i know how it feels

when i'm alone at night in bed
and your voice is calling out in my head
i heard every word you said
i heard every word you said
every word you said

David Archuleta Every Word You Said Mp3

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

I respect your privacy and I am committed to safeguarding your privacy while online at my site www.topmp3planet.com . The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site. Log Files Like most standard Web site servers, I use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. E-mail Subscription If a user wishes to subscribe to my posts via e-mail (powered by Feedburner), I ask for contact information such as name and email address. Out of respect for my users’ privacy, a way to opt-out of these communications is provided. Advertisers I use outside ad companies to display ads on my site. These ads may conta

Akon - Beautiful Mp3 Ringtone Download

Beautiful Mp3 : Akon Send "Beautiful" Ringtone to your Cell Akon - Beautiful Mp3 Akon - Beautiful Lyrics :- [Akon] When I see you I run out of words to say (oh oh) I wouldn't leave you 'Cause you're that type of girl to make me stay (oh oh) I see the guys tryna' holla Girl I don't wanna bother you 'Cause you're independent and you got my attention Can I be your baby father? Girl I just wanna show you That I love what you are doin' hun I see you in the club You gettin' down good I wanna get with you, yeah I see you in the club You showin' thugs love I wanna get with you You're so beautiful So damn beautiful Said you're so beautiful So damn beautiful [Akon & Colby O'Donis] You're so beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful You're so beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful You're so beautiful [Colby O'Donis] Like the clouds you Drift me away, far away (yeah) And like the sun you Brighten my da

Lil Wayne - President Carter Mp3 Ringtone Download

Lil Wayne - President Carter Mp3 Ringtone Download [hook] president carter [verse 1] sitting on the world, i got life in my hand so these days i try to think twice when i can money on my mind as god as my witness love don't live here and it don't even visit i do this for my uptown politicians walked in the kitchen and found a pocket pissin' niggas ain't satisfied until they mama missin' niggas ain't satisfied until they mama miss 'em uh, i'm a monster, exorcisms told tools like mechanics, mechanism uh, detrimental on any instrumental i say you rappers sweet i pay the incidentals i'm beneficial, i've been official i say you rappers sweet, tiramisu i like my short cake shorter ain't no mother fucker harder than (carter) [hook] [verse 2] nobody gives you a chance, you gotta take chances your family tree, i will break branches cause i don't give a fuck, i put the ass in assassin smoke you like a blunt t